Our Mission Statement
Goldensword International Fellowship seeks to become a global voice focusing on Love & Unity through Worship, Friendship & Fellowship.
GoldenSword International Fellowship will be a place where the hurting, depressed, the frustrated and the confused can find love, deliverance, acceptance, help, hope, healing, forgiveness, guidance and encouragement. “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” John 13:35
- Influencing generations by the power of our vision and by modeling the way.
- Being accountable for our every word and action.
- Treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Encouraging personal growth by developing and empowering our people.
- Improving the organization by improving ourselves.
- Capitalizing on our strength of ethnic diversity and teamwork.
- Leaving a legacy of hope and promise to future generations.
- Operate the ministry of the church and administration ethically and efficiently.
- Provide the best servant leadership programs.
- Goldensword International Fellowship will be a dream of sharing the Good News of Jesus w/millions of people across Westchester, New York, United States and the World.
- A vision of developing people to spiritual maturity through bible studies, small groups, seminars, retreats & bible school for our members.
- A vision of equipping every Holy Ghost filled believer for a significant ministry by helping them to discover the gifts & talents God has given them.
- A vision of sending out hundreds of career missionaries & church workers all around the world & empowering every member for a personal life mission in the world.
GOLDENSWORD INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP DOCTRINAL STATEMENT
GoldenSword International Fellowship wants to provide healing and encouragement to the body of Christ at large. What we believe may divide us, but in whom we believe should unite us.
We believe in one God who is eternal in His existence, Triune in His manifestation, being both Father, Son and Holy Ghost and that He is Sovereign and Absolute in His authority.
We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Colossians 2:9
We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ atones for our sins and iniquity. It is through His shed blood that we are saved, healed and set free from bondage and the forces of darkness.
Romans 5:9-11; Ephesians 1:7; Revelation 12:11.
We believe that every believer must have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, for apart from Him we can do nothing. Each person has a ministry from God that no one else can fill. We are to instruct, teach, exhort, and admonish believers in the ways of God. John 15:1-5; Hebrews 13:5-6
We believe that the Bible is the true infallible Word of God, which cleanses our souls. It holds the words of eternal life and the keys of the Kingdom of God. The Bible shows us God’s principles and standards for living; and it is the food that sustains us in all circumstances. John 1:14; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 1 John 2:5-6
We believe that we are to wash and renew our minds daily by the Word of God.
We must learn His ways and exchange our way of thinking for His. We are to be conformed to the Kingdom of God by the molding and shaping of His Hands. Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:23-29; Philippians 4:8
We believe that believers should be water baptized by immersion for the circumcision of our hearts. It is through baptism that we publicly identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:11-14; Acts 2:38
We believe that all Christians need to partake of the communion elements which represent the Lord Jesus’ body and blood. It is by participating in the Lord’s Supper that we proclaim His death until His return.
John 6:53-58; 1 Corinthians 11:23-30
We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the sign of speaking in other tongues. We believe that Christians must be filled daily by using our prayer language, but the evidence of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling presence is a changed life. Acts 2:4; Ephesians 5:18-21
We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. He ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy; words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, and healing. Mark 16:15-18; Acts 5:16; 2 Corinthians 12:1-11
We believe that it is God’s will to heal and deliver His people today as He did in the days of the first Apostles. It is by the stripes of Jesus that we are healed, delivered and made whole.
“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature… And these signs shall follow them that believe: In My name they shall cast out demons; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”